7 TIPS TO WEARING HAREM PANTS
1. Adjust the pants to sit comfortably between waist and hips.
2. They should fit – not too big and baggy, not too small and tight. The key is to feel comfortable without too much excess fabric.
3. Black is a great neutral for every day. Or go with a pattern to pair with solids.
4. Wear with tops that have some shape. Because the pants are loose, you need something more structured on top (tank, T, blouse or sweater).
5. Harem pants come in different lengths. The more casual looks (pair with flats) sits just below the knee and tapers to fitted in the calf.
6. When choosing a jacket, stick to sleeker, more fitted styles to balanced the relaxed fit of the pants.
7. Pretty much any type of shoe works. Go with heels if you find the pants make your legs look shorter.
Want an outfit like mine? Outfit Details: Pants 424 Fifth (sold out) similar here, here & here. Printed Tee, J Crew (old, like this one). White Vest, Smart Set (here, luxe here, black version here). Black Blazer, Smythe (old, love this, this & this). Cover photo via Pinterest