These days, we’re all shopping junkies. And if we can rack up points on a reward card, that’s all the incentive we need to keep on shopping. So it’s no wonder we love the Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Card. Oh glory day when it’s time to redeem those magical points for extra (read: free!) merchandise. Tell me: What better feeling is there than getting stuff for free—without having to work for it? There’s a flip side, though. Pretty much nothing is more frustrating than watching your purchase hit the triple digits—only to realize you’ve left your Optimum card at home.
Well, no more, now that our favourite loyalty program has gone digital! All you need is a smartphone (and who doesn’t have one of those?) and you can grow your balance and redeem points with Shoppers Drug Mart’s brand new app, My Optimum. My Rewards.
This personalized digital experience includes an enhanced Shoppers Drug Mart app you won’t be able to live without and a digital Optimum card, making it easier than ever for you to earn rewards on all the products you love. And the best part? No more forgetting your card or printing coupons! You’ll have everything you need, right at your fingertips.
So what does the Shoppers Optimum app do?
With your new digital card you can:
* Get new personalized offers every Saturday, either by email or directly to your smartphone.
*Receive a personalized flyer, based on your shopping preferences. Now you’ll be alerted when your favourite products are on sale.
* Scan your digital Optimum card to earn or spend points at checkout, check points balances on the go, and transfer Optimum points to someone else’s account.
* Donate Optimum points to a favourite charity, including the Canadian Red Cross for the Nepal Region Earthquake Fund.
* Browse store flyers and create shopping lists.
* Manage prescriptions.
* Find the nearest Shoppers/Pharmaprix store, check store hours or locate 24-hour access to pharmacy services.
Plus, of course, the app is good-looking and easy to use. Take our word for this one: You’re gonna LOVE it.
This post was sponsored by Shoppers Drug Mart, but as always, all opinions are ours.