Do you get enough protein? Ready to supplement what you’re already getting through your healthy diet with something else? Try fermented vegan proteins+. It’ll do your body good.
Getting enough protein into your diet takes works, but this stuff is known as the building block of life for a reason. So how do you get enough healthy protein into your hot bod if you’re not a meat lover or want to cut down on how much animal products you consume? Health nuts the world over—from body builders to nutritionists and everyone in between—are incorporating vegan protein into their daily routine, even in their breakfast smoothie.
Make it: Guilt-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cups
How about eating your protein in a treat that’s actually good for you?
You can scoop some protein into your food or munch on a protein bar. Or better yet, why not bake with it?
Makes approximately 6 large or 12 small cups
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 scoop Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+ vanilla
- 1/2 cup natural organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1.5 cups organic dark chocolate chips
- Cacao nibs or crushed peanuts
WHAT YOU DO
1. Prepare chocolate molds using either silicone chocolate molds (the best!) or grease a muffin tin with coconut oil and place in freezer to chill.
2. For filling:
Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl and knead until thoroughly combined. Cool in refrigerator (coconut oil softens quickly)
3. Rolling out the filling:
On chilled surface (eg. cutting board in the freezer), roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut out circles, smaller than that of the mold or muffin tin (a small circular cup works well) and place in freezer to chill.
4. In a small saucepan on low heat, warm the chocolate until completely melted. Remove from heat and cool slightly so that it remains liquid, but will not melt the coconut grease on the muffin tins or the peanut butter paddies.
5. Place 1.5 tbsp of liquid chocolate on the base of the mold or muffin tin, place peanut paddy on top and pour another 1.5 tbsp of liquid chocolate on top.
6. Garnish with cacao nibs or crushed peanuts and freeze for 1 hour to set.
7. Once set, remove from freezer; run a sharp knife around the edge and pop out the cups.
Win this pack full of protein from Genuine Health Products:
- Fermented Vegan Proteins+ Natural Vanilla Tub
- Four Fermented Vegan Proteins+ Bars: all 4 flavours – Dark Chocolate Almond, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Double Chocolate Chip and Lemon Coconut