Even without tracking our steps, we know we do more than our share of walking. We walk the dogs, walk around malls, even walk to our workouts. Although we love a nice, chunky heel, after enough strides, we’ve got footache. That’s almost as bad as perimenopause because we’re limping along like Grandma and feeling way older than we are. That’s a really sad state of affairs, and one we can avoid just by finding and wearing the right shoes. You know the kind. Shoes that look as good as they feel.
What we want when we’re out and about is a nice fast spring in our step. We want to feel like we want to walk more, and that’s exactly what happened when we slipped on the SKECHERS Flex Appeal 2.0 New Image Shoe. They’re so light, you can hardly feel them on your feet. Pull on these babies, and you won’t want to take them off. We wear them all day, from morning until night. They’re that light and that comfortable.
Why We Love the SKECHERS Flex Appeal 2.0
This shoe has got it going on. First off, it’s great looking and when it comes to being superficial, well, we’re OK with that. Skechers Flex Appeal 2.0 is simple and smart and works with just about any sporty outfit, so it’ll become your go-to shoe very fast. More importantly, though, it’s a joy to wear. That’s because unlike so many sneakers on the market today, it’s actually made for walking. It’s composed of soft mesh fabric and a synthetic upper in a slip-on syle with stitching accents and inside, there’s an Air Cooled Memory Foam insole so your feet say ahhhhhhhhhh.
Here are some more cool details:
- Stretch fabric front and collar panels for added comfort
- Smooth 3D printed synthetic overlays at toe, sides and heel
- Woven ventilating mesh panels at front and sides
- Stretch fabric criss crossing instep strap overlays
- Side S logo
- Fabric heel stripe overlay with pull on top tab
- Padded heel detail for added comfort
- Stretch fit collar and front
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- FlexSole 2.0 lightweight shock absorbing midsole
- Super flexible rubber traction outsole
- Contrast coloured midsole stripe
- 1-inch heel
We love this shoe so much that we are giving one pair of Skechers Flex Appeal 2.0 away! If you want happy feet, enter below.