Just a couple of weeks ago, I bundled up to risk frostbite and headed out in a snowstorm without even a thought. Was it the heat of perimenopause that drove me out there? Desire for some fresh air in the lungs? Not exactly. It was a Friday night and horror of horrors, I realized we were running low on our weekend staple—a nice, big bottle of Pinot Noir. Unacceptable, right?
Now why is it that these never-quick “grocery outings” always seem to come at the most inopportune times? You know, like when I’m in my PJs, cooking up some hot chicken soup and damn it, we’re out of salt. Or I’ve been on the road for eight hours straight and I still haven’t braved the grocery aisles but I have no choice or we’ll all starve.
If only someone would invent an app where I can grocery shop online for everything I need—the freshest produce, cooking ingredients, staples, all my favourite wines—and deliver it to my door in one hour flat. Oh wait, that’s a thing. It’s called InstaBuggy. And if you’re not using this online delivery service yet, you will be after you read this post.
Listen up: You need this app on your phone and you need it yesterday. Here’s why.
Why We Love InstaBuggy
I’ve used grocery delivery services before but none like InstaBuggy. Here are just a few reasons this one is more than worth your time and money.
- No more grocery cart warfare or waiting in line or hauling bags into and out of the car. Now this is my kinda grocery shopping.
- No waiting around all day. You can receive your items in as little as one hour, and always within a 1-hour time slot, on whichever date suits you. Convenience guaranteed.
- This is the only app that offers shopping at multiple stores with different price ranges, from discount to mid-priced to high-end. After you enter your postal code, all the stores near you pop up so you can choose your spot.
- No matter which store you buy from, the quality of service and products you receive is impeccable. That’s because the shoppers are meticulous about choosing the best looking items on your behalf, whether that’s shiny apples or products with late expiry dates.
- There’s a huge selection of pre-prepared meals available, including hot lunch and dinner items, salads and sandwiches. To reduce the delivery fee, you should take orders at work, and have it all sent over at once. Move over, Uber-Eats.
- There are thousands of wines, as well as other alcohol (brandies, cognacs, gins, etc.), that will be delivered to your door for less money and in less time than the LCBO direct. Plus, you can pair your other grocery shopping with the order so it all arrives in one big bundle.
The InstaBuggy Deets
When you’re shopping at InstBuggy, keep these Insider Tips in mind.
- You’ll save most on larger orders. The delivery fee breakdown is as follows:
- $35.00 – $60.00 = $9.99 delivery fee
- $60.01 – $80.00 = $5.99 delivery fee
- $80.01 + = FREE delivery
- Delivery hours are long, generally from 9am to 9pm every day, depending on local store hours. You can view available delivery times for your area from the shopping cart.
- There’s a cool Referral Program. With the click of a button under the Share & Earn section of the site you can send your friends $10 in InstaBuggy credit. As a bonus, you get $10 for each friend who orders. You can redeem your referral reward in exchange for groceries or cash out & get paid with cash when your account hits $50 or more.
- If you’ve got a special request, such as the ripeness of fruit, for instance, you can add a note in your order.
- If you sign up for email updates, you’ll get notice of sales and promotions.
USE THIS COUPON CODE FOR $10 OFF -> GET10ZBTW