So here’s a question: Are you still cooking in your oven? We know, we know. It’s fun to fancy yourself Betty Crocker or a killer foodie, but like most of the summer loving world, we’ve all morphed into Barbeque Queens. And for good reason. Who wants to wear an apron if they don’t have to? Who wants to heat up the kitchen to stinky proportions for no reason, especially when there are just one or two of us who want a meal?
Problem is, much as we’d love to, we can’t very well grill our lives away. Even BBQ can get tiresome if that’s all you eat. So yeah, sometimes, we gotta do the cooking the thing, love it or not. Oh, and there’s another snag in the cooking saga of life, too. These days, when there are fewer people eating in the house at the same time, we want to make meals that are no muss, no fuss. You know, quick, easy meals that taste like you’ve slaved over them when you actually haven’t.
All you need is one magical appliance. It’s called the Easy Reach™ Digital Convection Oven by Hamilton Beach and it’s awesome—so awesome, in fact, that we are giving on away to one lucky Brazen Woman reader. Read all about it here and enter to win below!
Why We Love the Easy Reach Digital Convection Oven
There are so many reasons to buy this baby. Here are just a few:
- It’s neat and tidy and fits in well. In other words, it’s small enough not to bully your other appliances for counter space.
- It’s nice and deep, so you can actually cook in it. Although you can’t tell from its appearance, it fits a 9″ x 11″ bake pan, 12″ pizza, or 6 slices of toast.
- It’s got a roll-top door that disappears when you pull it up. That means it’s easy to keep clean even if you’re a messy cook because food can’t spill on a door that’s not there.
- It’s got an idiot-proof digital control panel that means all you have to do is push whatever button makes the most sense and the oven does the rest.
- It’s got 5 settings: Convection, Toast, Bake, Broil and Pizza. So when it comes to what to make for any meal or snack, the possibilities are endless.
- It does the job and it does it right. Convection circulates air around food for faster, even cooking that tastes just like it came fresh out of the big oven.
- Just in case you’re busy, or you start cooking and leave the house because that’s just something you’d do, there’s a 60-minute timer with ready bell and auto shutoff. So you won’t burn the place down.
- It’s got everything you need to give up all your I-hate-cooking excuses, including 2 rack positions, a bake pan, oven rack, and removable crumb tray.
Need a new counter-top convection oven that also toasts? This one will get you back in the kitchen—and fast. What are you waiting for?
WHAT YOU’LL PAY: Just $129.99
WHERE TO BUY: London Drugs, Federated Coop, Best Buy, Personal Edge stores and hamiltonbeach.ca
In the meantime, enter right here to win your own Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Digital Convection Oven (value $129.99).