Got wanderlust but no time or money to jet off to parts unknown? There’s more than one way to see the world, especially if one of your top reasons for exploring is sampling the local cuisine. This is what Food Trip To...’s goal is: to take us around the world, one taste bud at a time.
The Montreal-based company is taking Canadians on a global culinary adventure around the world with their subscription culture boxes. Each box arrives with a surprise destination (last month we went to Japan!) filled with culinary and cultural discoveries. And we are obsessed.
WHAT IT IS
- 4 recipe cards including native delicacies from cocktails to dessert
- 6 traditional products selected by a team of gourmet travellers
- 2 cultural cards about the country
- 1 musical playlist
- a small surprise brought back from the team’s journey
- additional resources like articles, photos, or videos that will immerse you in the culture of the country
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The team visits each location sources special treats for subscribers that can only be found in that country
- 10% of each box sold goes to Oxfam
Food Trip To.. has different packages to suit the aspirational traveller in you. They’re the perfect holiday (or anytime) gift.
TOUR DU MONDE: Single box, no commitment $37.90
MULTI-DESTINATION: 3-box subscription: $36.63
12 MONTHS: Every other month for a year: $29.90 per month
Note: Taxes are extra
Have you ever wanted to visit Italy but haven’t had the chance? Today is your lucky day. For December Food Trip To… is taking you to Italy—passport free. In a special collaboration with Chef Stafano Faita, and inspired by Faita’s own family holiday traditions, subscribers will find products used by the chef in his own kitchen along with classic Italian sweets, and exclusive spice mix, and some other surprises to be enjoyed with friends and family.
Want to sample this #BrazenLoves subscription box? Thanks to Food Trip To… we are giving away December’s Italy box. Enter now. You’ll love it. In the meantime, click here to order one or subscribe.