This time of year, our skin takes a beating. The weather has turned cold and dry and we’re spending more time indoors. We’re indulging in more decadent treats, warming up with some wine, and staying up later. Party all the time, right? While we can moisturize and sip water to our heart’s content, no area of our face belies our fatigue more than our eyes. Puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. This is the evidence of winter. And we want it gone, not just covered up.
Were that there was an eye cream that could help us all out. One that actually is based on science and does what it says it’s going to do.
Oh, but there is. It’s called AluminEye by AlumierMD.
This new luxurious skincare brand is committed to science-based solutions. Its innovative delivery system proves that professional knowledge works in action with a product that’s geared just for our delicately needy eye area. And we’re hooked like nobody’s business.
A luxurious eye cream that helps improve elasticity and firmness while diminishing the appearance of fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness in the eye area.
HOW WE USE IT
We pat it on, morning and night, and anytime our eyes need a boost of moisture.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Besides the pearlescent, quickly absorbing texture that soothes and treats our eyes to a hit of softness and moisture? Well, it’s effective thanks to Haloxyl™* and Dipeptide-2 Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, two ingredients that sound fancy. The ingredient mix gets even fancier when combined with tremella mushroom extract, niacinamide and murumuru butter to moisturize skin as well as a unique blend of antioxidants to protect against UV-induced free radical damage.
And it gives instant relief thanks to the light-reflecting ingredients that provide a soft-focus for under eye darkness. Ain’t that just what we need for party pics.
The benefits of AluminEye are non-stop:
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
- Helps increase firmness and elasticity
- Gently and effectively hydrates skin
- Contains antioxidants for protection against free radicals
- Includes a blend of anti-aging peptides
- Is ideal for all skin types
- Is fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, dye-free
THE KEY INGREDIENTS (straight from the source):
- Haloxyl™* and Dipeptide-2 Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Two patented peptide formulations that significantly reduce the appearance of dark under-eye circles and puffiness.
- MATRIXYL™* Synthe’6™: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ strengthens skin and improves elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tremella Mushroom Extract: Extracted from the silver ear mushroom found in China, this antioxidant surpasses hyaluronic acid in its water-holding capacity, making it highly-moisturizing and hydrating.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Increases ceramides and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also calms redness and brightens skin.
- Murumuru Butter: Obtained from the fruit of the Brazilian Amazon tree, murumuru butter is a highly-moisturizing natural emollient.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: This formula soothes irritation, redness and puffiness. A mixture of a redness-relieving peptide combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the calming qualities of honey and boswellia serrate.
- Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly-moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
Want to get some? Dumb question, we know.
Where to Buy: AlumierMD luxury skincare solutions are currently available at select spas and online at alumiermd.com.
Price: $80/15 ml.
*Haloxyl™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
*MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.